In the Loop
Distance Learning Tips
Distance learning has been going very well, and we are enjoying seeing everyone again and getting back into our textbooks!
We’ve got a few helpful tips for our students:
1. Wake up and get ready as if you were actually going into school. Collared shirts aren’t necessary, but please – no pajamas!
2. Have a good breakfast before your first class.
3. Be well rested and ready to learn and focus.
4. Have your materials ready before class starts: textbook, notebook, calculator, pencil, etc.
5. Before signing off for the day, check your google classroom to make sure you’ve seen all of your assignments and/or messages from your teachers.
Thanks to each of you for your inspiring ability to help your children adapt to this new way of learning!
Yearbook Photos Needed
We are still planning to release a yearbook this year, and would love some fun “classroom” photos of your student doing distance learning. So snap a great shot of your child, and upload it using the Skipple app.
No School on Friday
School will not be in session this Friday as we celebrate Good Friday, and the Easter weekend. He is risen!
Drop Off Bins
Since we don’t have school on Friday, the drop off bins for the elementary student’s school work will be out this week from Wednesday 3pm-Thursday at 3pm.