Northside Christian School offers a comprehensive, academically rigorous Preschool and K-12 education within a non-denominational, Christ-centered worldview.
- Schedule a tour and/or attend an Open House. For more information on our tours and Open Houses, call 763-755-3993.
- Complete our Online Application (via TADS) and all supplemental forms.
- Those applying for high school must complete an Admissions Interview with School Administration. Call the school office to schedule your interview (763-755-3993).
- Upon completion of the application process, TADS will respond with an acceptance letter and an invoice for the Family Registration Fee.
- At a later date, a Family Financial Agreement will be sent to you via e-mail .
If you would like to apply for financial assistance, please contact the school office at 763-755-3993. If you qualify for assistance, the adjusted amount will be automatically reflected on your TADS account once a financial contract is completed with the Principal.
Preschool Students: immunization records and your child’s PS MN Health Summary should be received by NCS no later than September 30 of that school year or within 30 days after you have enrolled.
K-12 Students: immunization records need to be updated and on file with Northside annually.